Effective January 24, 2022
We believe that it is important for you to know that we value your privacy and we are committed to managing your personal data in a safe and secure manner.
Please note that “Protected health information” as defined in the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”), including information you provide to Symetria Recovery Recover, Inc. while being treated as a patient is separate from this policy.
In connection with your use of the Site, or particular features or components thereof, you may be required to provide, and we may collect, information unique to you that can identify you personally or that can be used with other sources of information to identify you (“Personal Information”). For example, if you request to be contacted, you will be asked to enter your name, email address, demographic information, phone number, and address. You may also provide Personal Information when you request customer service or other assistance, sign up to receive emails or text messages or other communications from us, or otherwise communicate with us via the Site.
Personal Information also includes data that Symetria Recovery collects about your computer, mobile device, or other devices that you use to access the Site (which may include, for example, IP address, geolocation information, unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language, and other transactional information) and about your use of the Site (which may include, for example, a reading history of the pages you view).
Opt-Out of Cookies
Below is a list of all services used by our site that have access to non-identifiable information of Users. Each service has its own opt-out procedures, which can be accessed via the links below.
- Google Analytics: These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports on general user traffic, conversion statistics andto help us improve the site. The cookies collect information anonymously. We also use Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics.
- Call Tracking Metrics: These cookies are used to allow our website to use certain functionality offered by Call Tracking Metrics through the Services, such as the ability to associate your calls with the customer and your activity on the customer’s website Opt-Out
- Chatbot: These cookies are used to allow you to close the chat window and restart a chat in the same browser session without losing progress. Opt-Out
- BirdEye (reviews, social media direct messaging and texting)
How Do Our Sites Handle Do-Not-Track Signals?
Some browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” (DNT) feature that, when activated, signals to websites and online services that you do not want to be tracked. However, there is not yet an accepted standard for how to respond to browser DNT signals, and we do not currently respond to them.
Our Use of Information
We use the information we obtain from or about you to help us operate the Site and personalize and improve your experience with the Site and/or the App and to make certain features, services, activities or functionalities available to you. For example, we may use the information we collect (including Personal Information) to:
- Provide you with services that you request;
- Respond to your inquiries and send you information (via email, SMS text message, push notification or the postal service) about features and enhancements of the Site;
- Communicate with you about changes to our policies;
- Send you newsletters and other communications;
- Optimize or improve our services and operations;
- Detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal; and
- Perform statistical, demographic, and marketing analyses of users of the Site or/or App and Site and/or App usage, including analysis of which content or images users click on or hover over and analysis of which email messages were opened or acted upon when Symetria Recovery sends email messages.
We may use and store information about you that we receive from other sources to enable us to update and correct the information contained in our database and to better customize your experience with the Site and/or App.
Symetria Recovery does not sell information to third parties. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Do Not Sell My Information” to ensure information is not sold to others should our policy change.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose aggregate or de-identified information and any other information that is not Personal Information to other companies and individuals in any manner that Symetria Recovery deems appropriate or necessary, inclusive of for marketing, targeting and analytical purposes.
Symetria Recovery occasionally has third-party contractors, and agents and other vendors and service providers that provide services to Symetria Recovery, such as credit card processing, marketing, database hosting, web analytics, and providing customer service. These entities may have access to Personal Information in order to perform their functions. We do not authorize them to use the information we share with them for any other purpose.
Legally Compelled Disclosures
Symetria Recovery may disclose Personal Information to government authorities, and to other third parties when compelled to do so under law (including under a reasonable interpretation of the law), including, without limitation, in response to court orders and subpoenas.
Symetria Recovery may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to applicable law; (b) protect and defend its rights or property, the Site and/or the App or its users, and (c) act under emergency circumstances to protect the personal safety of Symetria Recovery, its users, and others.
We may disclose Personal Information and other information collected from you to our parent companies, subsidiaries, and/or affiliates.
Change of Ownership or Corporate Organization
Symetria Recovery retains your Personal Information for as long as required to satisfy the purpose for which it was collected and used unless a longer period is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation.
We make commercially reasonable efforts to keep your Personal Information secure using appropriate technical, physical and organizational measures to prevent unlawful use, alteration, unauthorized access accidental destruction and loss. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
No transmission of data over the internet is guaranteed to be completely secure, however. It may be possible for third parties not under the control of Symetria Recovery to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully, including in the case of your contacting Symetria Recovery by email or a “contact us” or similar feature on the Site. Accordingly, though Symetria Recovery may take reasonable steps to protect the security and integrity of all Personal Information provided to the Site, due to the nature of the internet, Symetria Recovery cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the internet or while stored on its system or otherwise in its care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers.
Transparency in Coverage
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
Your Illinois Privacy Rights
Illinois creates the Consumer Privacy Act. Symetria Recovery abides by each of the rights afforded to Illinois residents.
Illinois Privacy rights:
- Provides that a consumer has the right to request that a business that collects the consumer’s personal information disclose to that consumer the categories and specific pieces of personal information the business has collected.
- Requires a business, at or before the point of collection, to inform a consumer as to the categories of personal information to be collected and the purposes for which the categories of personal information shall be used.
- Requires the business to provide notice when collecting additional categories of personal information or when using a consumer’s personal information for additional purposes.
- Provides that a consumer has the right to request that a business delete any personal information about the consumer that the business has collected from the consumer, with some exceptions.
- Requires a business that collects or sells a consumer’s personal information to make certain disclosures to the consumer upon receipt of a verifiable consumer request.
- Provides that a consumer has the right, at any time, to opt-out of the sale of his or her personal information to third parties.
- Prohibits a business from discriminating against a consumer who exercises any of the rights established under the Act by denying goods or services or charging the consumer different prices or rates for goods or services.
- Permits a business to provide financial incentives to a consumer that authorizes the sale of his or her personal information.
- Contains provisions concerning deadlines for processing a consumer’s disclosure request; categories of personal information that must be disclosed; notice requirements; consumer information that is not subject to the Act’s requirements; civil penalties for violations of the Act; and other matters.
Your California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.100, California customers are entitled to request information relating to whether a business has disclosed Personal Information to any third parties for the third-parties’ direct marketing purposes. California customers who wish to request further information about our compliance with this statute or who have questions more generally about our Notice and our privacy commitments to our customers should not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com.
This is not a website directed to children under the age of 13, and Symetria Recovery does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age you should not use this Site, and under no circumstance should you provide personally identifiable information to Symetria Recovery.