The Best Drug & Alcohol Rehab in Texas
"That moment of peace you're constantly chasing when you live in addiction, I feel that all the time now."
★★★★★ Trusted by 3550+ People
The Science is Clear
The Symetria Method® for Drug Rehab Really Works
Inpatient rehabilitation centers can set a patient up for relapse by providing, then abruptly removing, medical and psychological support. Plenty of published research shows outpatient treatment can be just as effective as inpatient rehab.
In fact, the National Institute on Drug Abuse cites 40-60% of those attending inpatient rehab will return to using, while Symetria’s data shows only 11% of patients return-to-use.
Why is our method more effective? Because you address triggers and get support when you really need it, instead of being sheltered, then expected to cope. Unlike other clinics, you get medications and counseling for both addiction and any mental health issues like depression or trauma.
And, most patients want to continue treatment here. Insurance covers just 30 days in inpatient rehab, while the average Symetria patient stays for 9 months. (The risk of relapse is dramatically lower after the first six months).
Compare Your Rehab Options
Doing NothingContinue to Live in Addiction
Lose Out on Good Things
Addiction is Expensive
You Can't "Just Stop"
Symetria OutpatientLive Your Life While You Work to Save It
Keep Your Home Life
Programs Are Affordable
Only 11% Return to Using
Inpatient RehabLive On-Campus for Treatment
Can't Keep Home Life
Usually No Medication
Programs Are Expensive
40-60% Return to Using
How Our Rehabs in Texas Work
All You Have To Do Is Show Up
Come in to make a plan. If you find you’re still using, we’ll keep talking. You have access to all evidence-based medications AND therapies, so it’s a matter of finding what works for you.
Rehabs in Houston
In the Houston-area, pick from 3 locations in Harris and Brazos counties.
Rehabs in Fort Worth
There are another 3 rehabs in the Dallas – Fort Worth area, with one more opening soon.
This is the best place I’ve ever gone for treatment. Rehabs may have a long inpatient stay that may or may not help you. But, Symetria got me treated right away so I didn’t have to feel the pain or be alone during my withdrawals. Six months later and I’m more confident than ever in my sobriety. 😊
I was lost with little hope. I didn’t know where to begin, but the counselors and doctors here taught me every tool I needed to be healthy. They are patient and really listen. They treat each person as an individual. I’ve never had doctors like this before. I feel safe, unjudged and understood.
My first attempt to go clean was a non-MAT program. It was awful. I was white-knuckling it the entire time. This place is different. They respect you and what you want and need to get healthy. It’s not about rules and cutting you off from your life, but actually living your life while you stay clean.
Texas Rehab Questions
Rehab is a place to get therapy and medications for drug and alcohol issues. Many people think of an inpatient center, but science tends to favor outpatient rehab. In fact, Symetria has shown to be 80% more effective than any other rehab option.
- Pre-contemplation: a stage of denial when people don’t accept the fact that they need treatment, but may go to appease family
- Contemplation: acknowledges the need for help and open to stopping, but may still feel resistance
- Preparation: preparing for change, where support is critical and a longer-term treatment plan is created, usually more therapy is added
- Action: the hardest most stressful stage where patients actually make changes in their life and thought patterns to end the negative cycles of addiction
- Maintenance: during the final weeks or months of treatment where lifestyles have been adjusted and mental tools are working, but are still new and not yet as comfortable as drugs or alcohol were
Of course. Your treatment is your treatment here. And, people can recover without medication. In fact, most rehabs push abstinence-only. (But, that’s also part of the reason 60% of patients are using by month 6). If you find yourself still having cravings, you can always revisit. There’s no shame in taking medications.
Fair question. Here are some factors to consider.
- Reviews: 4.9 rating on Google and 5-star rating on Rehabs.com
- Accreditation: A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and CARF International Gold Seal earned by less than 20% of rehabs in the world for quality and ethics
- Media: Referenced in hundreds of new stories like WebMD, research journals and the US News & World Report.
You may still feel skeptical. That’s normal, but don’t let it stop you. All you have to do now is show up and see for yourself.
Is This Rehab Right For Me?