We Strive to Make the Admissions Process as Simple, Fast and Convenient as Possible
It’s not easy to reach out for help with dependency or addiction to opioids, heroin or alcohol. You may have tried 3,4,5 times or more with other places or programs. Don't worry. We don't judge and we know what relapses are all about. And, we won't let you be in pain.
Take the first step toward sustained, long-lasting, forever-type, complete recovery. You won’t be taking this step alone — you’ll have 24-hour access to a customized treatment team of caring and qualified physicians, nurses, and counselors ready to help with detoxification, admission to our programs, and the development of a personalized care plan specifically designed for your unique needs.
Note: Our phone line is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to ensure rapid support if you are going through a crisis. Physicians are on call 24/7 to ensure continuous availability.
Our counselors are available Monday through Saturday to conduct a needs assessment and admit you into the Symetria outpatient treatment program. We offer same-day appointments regardless of whether you prefer to call our hotline, or contact us online. We also accept walk-ins, with no advance appointment necessary. If you have an immediate medical emergency, you should call 9-1-1 right away.
Five Signs of a Quality Treatment Program:
- Accreditation: Has the program been licensed or certified by the state? Is the program currently in good standing in the state? Are the staff qualified?
- Medication: Does the program offer FDA approved medication for recovery from opioid use disorders?
- Evidence-Based Practices: Does the program offer treatments that have been proven to be effective in treating substance use disorders, including medication management therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, drug and alcohol counseling, education about the risks of drug and alcohol use, and peer support?
- Families: Does the program include family members in the treatment process?
- Aftercare Support: Does the program provide ongoing treatment and supports beyond just treating and substance issues?
Get Help Fighting Opioid Addiction Today
If you’ve been worried about a loved one, or if you’re concerned about the way you use your pain medication, we urge you to contact us as soon as possible for help. To take the first step, contact us online or call (855) 282-4819 right away.