OUR UNIQUE APPROACH TO TREATING OPIOID ADDICTION
IS PROVEN EFFECTIVE
Many addiction treatment programs promise results — but few have the statistics to back up their claims. In fact, statistics show that most traditional opioid treatment programs aren’t working effectively, with up to 80% of opioid users relapsing after treatment.
At Symetria, our success rate is 4x the industry average. Our data also shows:
- After six months 9 in 10 patients are having success in treatment.
- Only 13% of patients returned to use of addictive substances at one year follow up.
- 99% of patients did not require admission to a higher level of care than we offer onsite.
- 80% of patients participated in preventive health screenings and immunizations.
- 92% of patients were able to avoid unplanned hospitalization.
- 80% of patients were able to reduce or abstain from tobacco use.
- 96% of patients were able to reduce or abstain from alcohol use.
- Average time in treatment is 9 months across medication programs.
Through our pioneering Symetria Method® – an innovative outpatient model that combines discreet and confidential Medicated Assisted Therapy (MAT) with behavioral counseling, group therapy, support groups, and continuing care resources in an outpatient setting — we have consistently achieved proven, measurable results that outperform all industry benchmarks.
Get Help Fighting Opioid Addiction Today
If you’ve been worried about a loved one, or if you’re concerned about the way you use your pain medication, we urge you to contact us as soon as possible for help. To take the first step, contact us online or call (888) 782-6966 right away.
Symetria Recovery’s success rate is 4x greater than the industry average.
After six months, 9 in 10 patients are having success in treatment.
Only 13% of patients returned to use of addictive substances at one year follow up.
99% of patients did not require admission to a higher level of care than we offer onsite.
The proof is in the numbers