Many substance use, dependency and addiction recovery treatment programs promise results — but few have the statistics to back up their claims. In fact, data shows that most traditional opioid recovery treatment programs aren’t working effectively, with up to 90% of opioid users relapsing after treatment.
Through our pioneering The Symetria Method – the leading outpatient model that combines tailored, discreet and confidential Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) with behavioral counseling, group therapy, support groups, and continuing care in an outpatient setting — we have consistently achieved proven, measurable results that outperform all industry benchmarks.
Our success is your success.
Research shows that Symetria Recovery’s treatment model is scientifically proven and designed to produce the best clinical outcomes.2
- Only 11% of Symetria Recovery patients have relapsed or returned-to-use. This is compared to universal statistics for opioid-dependent patients where the relapse rate can be as high as 90%.
- 86% of Symetria Recovery patients remain treatment adherent after six months, as compared to other programs that typically experience dropout rates of 67% and 55% for outpatient and residential treatment, respectively.
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) has given patients with addiction new hope and a better prognosis for ongoing sustained recovery. Medication Assisted Treatment is proven, in study after study, to produce the most successful treatment outcomes.1
- Effective, evidence-based treatment for opioid addiction “must include four basic elements: detoxification, rehabilitative counseling, continuing care, and Medication Assisted Treatment.”3
At Symetria, our success rate is 4x the industry average. Our data also shows:
- After six months 9 in 10 patients are having success in treatment.
- Only 13% of patients returned to use of addictive substances at one year follow up.
- 99% of patients did not require admission to a higher level of care than we offer onsite.
- 80% of patients participated in preventive health screenings and immunizations.
- 92% of patients were able to avoid unplanned hospitalization.
- 80% of patients were able to reduce or abstain from tobacco use.
- 96% of patients were able to reduce or abstain from alcohol use.
- Average time in treatment is 9 months across medication programs.
- American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM), “The impact of managed care on addiction treatment: an analysis;” Thomas, C, et al. (2014). Medication Assisted Treatment with Buprenorphine: Assessing the Evidence. Psychiatric Services, 65, 11-15.
- National Quality Forum Standards for Treatment of Substance Use Disorders 2007.
- ASAM; National Quality Forum Standards for Treatment of Substance Use Disorders 2007. Each of these four essential elements is present in Symetria Recovery’s treatment model.
Get Help Fighting Opioid Use, Dependency and Addiction Today
If you’ve been worried about a loved one, or if you’re concerned about the way you use your pain medication, we urge you to contact us as soon as possible for help. To take the first step, contact us online or call (855) 282-4819 right away.