Reach Out for Help with Substance Use
If you are curious about rehab for a loved one, Symetria Recovery can help. At Symetria Recovery, we can help your loved one feel better on their very first visit.
Help someone you care about stop the pain and start the healing with no judgment, just an experienced team to support them. For immediate help, live chat with us or give us a call 24/7. Otherwise, fill out this form and our dedicated support staff will be in touch with you shortly. Your loved one can get through this. We’ve got their back.
- Pain free tapering – As soon as your loved one begins receiving treatment from Symetria Recovery, they will have access to medications for relieving withdrawal and craving. We have appropriate federal licensing qualifications to dispense fast-acting medication on-site, including buprenorphine, methadone, and naltrexone.
- Rapid insurance verification – We accept all commercial insurance plans, plus most HMOs.
- Fee adjustments – Reduced fees are available for patients who meet certain income criteria. We strive to make quality treatment affordable and accessible for all.
- No disruption of your life – Your loved one benefits from an outpatient recovery model, which means they live independently at home and visit our facilities to receive on-site care specific to their recovery needs.
- Wide range of services – Your family member will receive behavioral counseling and therapy services, including psychiatric services as needed, as well as access to education and aftercare resources. Support groups for family and friends are also available.