Proven Opioid-dependency Recovery Treatment In The Chicagoland Area
Non-Judgmental and Pain-Free Recovery in an Outpatient Setting: 9 Out 10 Patients Recover
Symetria Recovery is designed to treat the whole person, not just the addictive behavior. Unlike traditional programs, this approach makes it possible for patients to achieve results they can sustain.
- NO putting lives on hold while receiving treatment
- NO checking into a hospital or inpatient lab
- NO checking out from loved ones, work or school
- NO isolation from daily life
Say YES to the industry leading Symetria Method outpatient treatment model
Symetria Recovery now offers Virtual Intensive Outpatient Programing (vIOP).
Our vIOP allows patients to easily access the quality of care they are accustomed to receiving at any of our physical locations via the internet. This program requires only a computer, tablet, or mobile device with an internet browser. Our vIOP programs are HIPAA compliant, covered by insurance, and fall under our CARF Accreditation.
The Symetria Method
A Comprehensive, Evidence-Based, Data-Validated Program
Our treatment model combines behavioral health services with medically managed treatment in an outpatient setting.
We are the first treatment model in the nation to combine the following in a single facility:
- Medically managed opioid use disorder treatment
- Full psychiatric and dual diagnosis services
- Fully integrated behavioral services including Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP),
aftercare, individual and family counseling
by licensed addiction professionals
- Medications are dispensed (not prescribed) to enhance compliance and eliminate diversion and misuse
- Extensive case management and recovery coaching - you have your own customized team and treatment
- Alternative therapy directed to support overall recovery
- Behavioral, Medical & Psychiatric Evaluations
- Medication Management to control withdrawal so patients can focus on treatment
- Individual, Family & Group Therapy
- Preventive Care & Alternative Therapies
- Coordinated Case Management, Aftercare and Recovery Coaching
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP)
- Day Treatment
- Behavioral & Psychiatric Services
- Family Counseling & Support Groups
- Relapse Prevention & Continuing Care