Our Marketing and Outreach Coordinators (MOC) are responsible for facilitating patients entering treatment via referrals and patient engagement. The MOC will oversee their territories’ marketing/sales requirements and needs. Their main duties include establishing short and long-range Strategic Business Plans and calling on specified targets while maintaining communication with internal/external clients and other team members within their company. They are also responsible for facilitating dialogue within organization on marketing needs including customers’ needs. The MOC will help to generate and brainstorm ideas, suggest appropriate technology to complete marketing/sales tasks, coordinate with team to modify campaigns and help to progress marketing projects. They will research and collect data/intel and refine research techniques to improve their marketing performance in the field and in anticipation of future organizational endeavors.
Drug overdose is the leading cause of accidental death in the U.S. with more than 174 opioid overdoses per day. So, this position is responsible for results. Our MOCs are responsible for managing their assigned territories. They are also responsible for calling on treatment segments/sub-segments including but not limited to treatment centers, healthcare entities (E.D’s., community clinics), behavioral health institutions, law enforcement agencies, treatment courts, re-entry organizations, Harm reduction and other community-based organizations to ensure referrals. You will also be expected to represent Symetria Health® at local conferences, on community boards/coalitions and task forces.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- High level of initiative and be willing and able to invest time and energy in researching, developing and meeting territory goals
- Focus on territory targets to meet or exceed company referral objectives
- Able to demonstrate a strong clinical understanding of substance use disorder treatment knowledge, clear understanding and Symetria Services and Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) products
- Maintain an up to date strategic business plan and plan/organize daily call activities to optimize the use of time and maximize the achievement of referral objectives
- Demonstrate persistence on behalf of patients seeking treatment despite barriers
- Because this role has a fair degree of autonomy, you must be able to self-diagnose changes in field and work environment and develop alternate strategies to achieve goals
- Create and sustain positive impression and relationships with customers including professional demeanor, neat physical appearance and professional verbal delivery of our marketing messages
- Ensure all reporting, documentation and communication with manager is accurate and timely
- Maintain and protect all company provided equipment to ensure it’s in good condition
- Perform special assignments and projects as directed by the Leadership Team to assist in the meeting of organizational goals.
- Works collaboratively with team and other departments to troubleshoot/overcome barriers to patient access and find new marketing strategies
BS/BA degree required with a minimum of 3 years healthcare marketing or related experience. Sales and substance use disorders clinical experience are strongly considered. You must also have a reliable automobile with adequate insurance and a current drivers license. We require a team member who is empathetic to our current drug epidemic and what our patients face as they seek long term recovery. We also require computer proficiency and working knowledge of SUD treatment industry.
Conduct and Competencies:
In addition to the minimum qualifications, the employee will demonstrate:
- Persuasive Presentation and selling skills
- Results driven and pushes to achieve individual and organizational objectives
- Anticipates and adjusts for roadblocks or challenges
- Cooperative and maintains a positive working relationship with team and other departments
Must be able to lift 30 pounds, sit or stand for long periods of time and be willing/able to travel extensively by vehicle.
About Symetria Recovery®
Symetria Recovery® is part of Symetria Health®, a fast growing and unique organization that offers high quality and personalized treatment services to patients suffering from substance use disorders. Our model is evidenced based and considered the future of opiate treatment. Our award-winning leadership has more than a 50 year plus combined legacy of leadership in the substance use disorders treatment space. Our organization is focused on four areas, addiction treatment and recovery, population health, workers compensation, advocacy and policy. Because of the rapidly growing epidemic that is facing our nation, we are required to expand our services nationwide to meet the demands of our communities.
Get Help Fighting Opioid Addiction Today
If you’ve been worried about a loved one, or if you’re concerned about the way you use your pain medication, we urge you to contact us as soon as possible for help. To take the first step, contact us online or call (888) 782-6966 right away.