Some people who battle addiction may feel that recovery is not an option. Addiction by its nature is isolating, and many who are stuck in the endless cycle of addiction may feel as though there is no hope for recovery. However, the truth is that recovery is for everyone: every person, every family, and every community. The key to effective addiction recovery is the support of a team of specialists and therapists throughout the recovery process.
At Symetria Recovery, we promote National Recovery Month to raise awareness of the importance of substance abuse and mental health treatment. Our team believes in a comprehensive approach to recovery, and we are dedicated to customized treatment plans to help people heal. If you or someone you care about may benefit from treatment from our team, reach out today by calling [Direct] or completing our convenient online form.
National Recovery Month Defined
The Symetria Method is an outpatient program that combines:
September is designated as National Recovery Month each year, which has been celebrated for over thirty years. The main goal of National Recovery Month is to salute and acknowledge the gains made by those in recovery. This celebratory month also promotes the recovery community, evidence-based treatments, and highlights the commitment of service providers and recovery community members who guide people in recovery.
Our Symetria Recovery team is dedicated to the importance of recovery during National Recovery Month and throughout the rest of the year. We specialize in providing a wide range of addiction treatment options.
Treatment Options at Symetria Recovery
Our Symetria Recovery team provides evidence-based treatment and recovery practices for those ready to embrace a lifestyle free from addiction. We will collaborate with you to determine which of our many treatment options would be best for your recovery. A foundational component of all of our treatment programs is The Symetria Method, which focuses on four distinct goals:
- Reducing cravings and withdrawal
- Building positive coping and growth skills
- Preventing relapse
- Supporting a lifestyle of recovery
- Medication-assisted treatment – Also known as MAT, medication-assisted treatment helps to ease potentially painful withdrawal symptoms. Our team is qualified to administer medications that can help you overcome this stage in treatment. Once the physical effects of addiction have been addressed, you can then focus on strengthening your mental health.
- Holistic behavioral counseling – At Symetria Recovery, we believe that mental, emotional, and physiological counseling are crucial parts of effective addiction treatment. Our cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) program is a form of psychotherapy that focuses on how a person’s thoughts, beliefs, and attitudes affect their feelings and behaviors. CBT helps you become aware of inaccurate or negative thinking so you can view challenging situations more clearly and respond to them in a more effective way.
We also provide therapy options, such as dialectical behavior therapy, family counseling, group therapy programs, and Intensive Outpatient Programs known as IOP, depending on your specific needs in treatment. In this way, our Symetria Recovery team celebrates National Recovery Month not just in September, but year-round.
The Symetria Recovery Difference
So, why should you choose Symetria Recovery for substance use and mental health disorders? The Symetria Recovery difference is our team of service providers and recovery community members who make recovery possible. We have decades of combined experience in addiction treatment, and we understand that each person will have unique needs in recovery. Our treatment plans are designed with the individual in mind, so you can be confident that your specific needs will be met throughout your time with our team.
Here’s what members of our recovery community have to say about their experience with Symetria Recovery.
Embrace National Recovery Month at Symetria Recovery
Addiction affects people from all walks of life. So, recovery from addiction should be for everyone in every community. Two of the best ways to raise awareness of addiction are celebrating National Recovery Month every September and emphasizing addiction treatment programs, such as the ones provided at Symetria Recovery.
We are a strong and proud recovery community of addiction specialists, therapists, and alumni who support those seeking a better life free from drug or alcohol abuse. Learn more about how we can help you or a loved one begin the road to recovery, reach out to our team today by calling.