The truth is that addiction can be overcome with proper medication and support from experienced professionals. At Symetria Recovery, our methadone treatment program is the safest way for you to end an opioid dependence. Our team of addiction treatment specialists supports you as you progress through recovery in our methadone treatment center. Your safety is our team’s top priority, so we will monitor your mental and physical health throughout the entire process. Our approach leads to a higher rate of sustained success for people who have completed addiction treatment.
Methadone is a medication that has been used for decades to treat people who are addicted to opioids. When taken as prescribed, it is safe and effective. Also, methadone is one of several medications that may be administered to a patient as part of a course of medication-assisted treatment (MAT). MAT is an essential part of any addiction recovery plan because methadone and other medications, when used appropriately, reduce the risk that the patient will relapse due to drug cravings or withdrawal symptoms.
Medication-assisted treatment uses methadone for two main reasons:
- It helps to alleviate the otherwise uncomfortable symptoms associated with withdrawal, such as stomach cramping, chills, and insomnia.
- Once the patient has detoxified, methadone continues to facilitate recovery by keeping the patient’s cravings to a minimum.
This form of addiction treatment can be an effective tool when combined with our unique Symetria Method.
The Symetria Method
The Symetria Method is our innovative protocol to address the unique effects and recovery needs of opioid and heroin addiction. We combine medication-assisted treatment using methadone with holistic behavioral counseling in an outpatient setting. These comprehensive counseling sessions are specifically designed to enhance your mental, emotional, and physiological well-being. We emphasize a personalized approach to addiction treatment that is customized to fit your needs. Our unique methodology results in recovery success rates that are four times greater than the industry average.
- The Symetria Method focuses on achieving four distinct goals:
- Reducing cravings and withdrawal
- Building positive coping and growth skills
- Preventing relapse
- Supporting a lifestyle of recovery
As you progress through treatment and begin to achieve these goals, you will experience a renewed sense of self-confidence. Years of addiction often damage or destroy a person’s confidence and self-esteem. As you distance yourself farther away from your addiction, you will regain a clear perspective on your life and prioritize what is truly important.
Additional Benefits of a Methadone Treatment Program
There are many other benefits of the methadone treatment program at Symetria Recovery. Some of these benefits include:
- Facilitates safer withdrawal by relieving symptoms and controlling cravings
- Reduces the risk of death due to overdose
- Increases retention in treatment with safer, controlled medications
- Decreases illegal drug use and, with it, the potential dangers and legal consequences
- Prevents relapse when integrated with counseling and behavioral therapies in the Symetria Method
When you immerse yourself in treatment, you are committing to a brighter future that is free from addiction. The truth is that recovery will have its challenging times, but the solid foundation of recovery that you build during our methadone treatment program will give you the best chance of maintaining genuine, long-lasting recovery.
Our Methadone Treatment Program Can Make the Difference
Opioid addiction can have a devastating effect on your life. The Symetria Recovery team can help. Our methadone treatment program can be the foundation for a life that is free from opioid addiction. Learn more about methadone treatment for opioid addiction from our team today by calling 855.282.4819 or completing our secure online form. Don’t wait another day to regain control of your life. Connect with our team now.